Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thoughts so far?

I'll continue with part 3 of the story in a day or two, but for those of you who stumble across my little creative home here on the interwebs as it's just getting on its feet, what do you think of my efforts so far?  I've got plenty of ideas and topics to write about, some in this same jungle-adventure theme and some completely different, though I'm just going with the flow at the moment.  It's a lot of fun coming up with stories off the top of my head, but I've never taken a writing class and I hope I'm not butchering the actual grammar and story structure too badly...

Looking forward to comments and looking forward creating more content for y'all while delving deeper into this wacky and wondrous universe known as "storytelling"...

No comments:

Post a Comment